Pureskin Dermatology & Aesthetics
is reopening on 5/11/20 and your safety is our top priority!
Based on guidelines outlined by the CDC and the American Academy of Dermatology, we have instituted these policies. We appreciate your patience and cooperation and value any feedback to help streamline the process:
- We will continue to keep our office clean and sanitized on a daily basis.
- All staff members in the office will be wearing face masks and protective eyewear at all times.
- We will execute a gradual reopening of the schedule for the month of May to limit the number of patients that come in to the office.
- The majority of visits will continue as telemedicine except for those that may require a procedure (i.e. biopsies, cryotherapy, excisions, skin exams, Xolair injections).
- No cosmetic procedures, where a face mask cannot be worn, will be performed until further notice (i.e. chemical peels, fillers, microdermabrasion, microneedling)
- No laser hair removal will be performed on the face until further notice.
IN OFFICE VISITS
- Please complete all necessary paperwork online BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
- All patients are REQUIRED to wear a mask or face covering during their entire visit.
- Please come to your visits alone (with the exception of one parent accompanying a minor).
- The use of the waiting room is temporarily suspended. We will use a virtual check in and call to confirm that it is your turn to enter the office.
- At check-in, a staff member will confirm that you have no current flu-like symptoms and no history of recent COVID-19 exposure. Please reschedule your visit if your answer is yes to either condition.
SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS ONLINE (during the month of May)
- Please choose Telehealth New (patients new to our practice) or Telehealth Established.
- When scheduling an in office visit, please choose Medical or Cosmetic (refer to above guidelines) and whether you are a New or Established patient.
*** For any questions or concerns, please send an email (info @pureskindermatology.com) or give us a call 407-900-2580 and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your loyalty and understanding during these special times.