Pureskin Dermatology & Aesthetics
Based on guidelines outlined by the CDC and the American Academy of Dermatology, we have instituted these policies. We appreciate your patience and cooperation and value any feedback to help streamline the process:
- We will continue to keep our office clean and sanitized on a daily basis.
- All staff members in the office will be wearing face masks and protective eyewear at all times.
IN OFFICE VISITS
- Please complete all necessary paperwork online BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
- All patients are REQUIRED to wear a mask or face covering during their entire visit.
- Please come to your visits alone (with the exception of one parent accompanying a minor).
- At check-in, a staff member will confirm that you have no current flu-like symptoms and no history of recent COVID-19 exposure. Please reschedule your visit if your answer is yes to either condition.